Saturday, October 27, 2012

10/27/12 Falling Creek Update

I left the Halloween Jam early to try and get some work done at Falling Creek before daylight savings and now Frankenstorm Sandy.  I got out there about 3; John and Randy were already there and had got some more buckets to fill with water.  They watered everything down real heavily since all the newer work was ready to blow away.  Kyle from Blacksburg made his way there after fighting through my rediculous directions.  He helped Randy and John for a while then got in a few runs.  I'd say after about his 4th or 5th run he started finding tranny.  Within the next few runs he was already throwing the bike around, good to see.  I worked more on the berm, I really don't feel like I got that much done.  I was tired from the morning's ride, good stuff!  I got some more dirt moved around and the berm started to look even more like a berm. Stoked, it's going to be really fun!



3 guys one tranny.....


Randy getting therapeutic on the Happy Ending


I think the tacoma was itching to rail the Happy Ending berm.




No comments:

Post a Comment