Wednesday, October 17, 2012

10/17/12 Falling Creek Update

Sorry no photos.  I'll try and get some next time I'm out there.  We worked on the 4th jump landing some more and it's looking pretty good, it may need to be a little longer still.  I forgot the leaf blower so the ditch witch was running hot and had to turn it off a little early.  That allowed me to ride and check out the 3rd jump we had put some recent work into.  The lip was a hair to steep at the top and was causing some nose heaviness for a majority of riders so I decided to tone it down just a hair.  It seems like it's gonna be great.  I may end up having to make it a little taller still.  I will be diggin the bottom of it out to have a pump to go into it and making it a little longer.  It'll help settle both wheels before going off of it, making it more predictable.

I plan on being out again this weekend and getting a good bit done.  We are suppose to get some rain tomorrow fingers crossed it always helps a ton getting rain out there.  I had a good turnout today, Jon, Davy and Kelly came out today and it was good stuff.  Jon and Davy gave some love to the 4th jump landing and Kelly got in some runs.  She hadn't been there before and was really catching on quickly.  I dig it!  Good to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment