Friday, October 19, 2012

10/19/12 Trough D-Cup

We had a good time today at the final d-cup race.  We hit up Trough at the Cove and it was dusty and slick.  Weather was awesome, really couldn't ask for better.  This was the first trip down Trough on the new ride.  I found out on the way up my seat was too far back and the rear shock needed more air.  I had a fun run, I always enjoy hitting the jumps and berms on trough.  I hadn't hit Lt. Lee in a few months and while it's not a big jump, it's a ton of fun.  You also roll at a pretty good pace into it so that makes it fun too.   Here is a chest pov vid and the results.



http://thedcupdownhill.blogspot.com/


Times:

Josh 2:49
Fred 2:50
Sean 2:57
Matt 2:58
John P 2:59
Jameson 2:59
Gabe 3:02
Hayden 3:16
John G 3:32
Adam 3:42
Lucas     --

No comments:

Post a Comment