Thursday, October 25, 2012

10/24/12 Falling Creek Update

 
Another day at Falling Creek Park!  Real nice out, a little warm for a fall day.  I'll enjoy it while it's here, it'll be chilly soon.  I was working on cutting in the berm some more.  Jon brought out some buckets and a watering can.  He gave the big left handed berm some serious love.  I'm trying to get in as much as I can before daylight savings on November 4th.  My goal was/is Oct. 31st and I think I can come pretty close.  We'll see, I like to set goals that are difficult just to see if I can obtain them, I knew in this case November 4th was the real upcoming problem because it'll kill the time available to spend out here.

NBR:  There is a RC Airport out at Falling Creek and they are always flying some really cool RC's.  The jets have taken the cake until today.  A guy used the RC Airport to launch his powered parachute, kinda cool.... 

 

Sorry for the crap photo it was pretty dark when I was heading out, finally starting to cut the inside of the berm, the mound of dirt there was good sized.  It'd be great if it'd rain, I know it'd cut better.




No comments:

Post a Comment