Wednesday, September 12, 2012

2013 Stumpjumper Evo Carbon

I have been excited about this bike since it came out in 2011.  For the type of trail riding I do they seem to have nailed exactly what I was looking for; a capable bike that wont hold me back and still a solid pedaller.  There are a lot of good options out there, this bike just fit me.  I am coming off a 2009 Pitch that has been a blast to ride for the last 4 years.  I normally don't keep bikes that long so that says a lot about my love for that bike.  The thing I'm most looking forward to on the Stumpy Evo is the lower stance, both at the bottom bracket and also at the seat tube area.  The pitch was just slightly high in both of those areas for me.  Enough talk, here she is, I hope to have her built within a few weeks.  Thanks Blackwater Bike Shop.  www.blackwaterbikeshop.com



No comments:

Post a Comment