Thursday, November 1, 2012

10/31/12 Falling Creek Update

"Is it Dunyet?"  Nope, unfortunately I did not meet my goal of October 31st.  John and I made it out today despite the cooler temps and wind.  It said it was 45 and felt like 39, it was chilly.  If it wasn't for the wind it really wouldn't have been too bad.  Sandy brought some moisture so that helped a ton.  I was able to move some top soil without all the dust today.  I took some top soil down the hill to the big berm while he spread it around and packed it in.  I plan to finish the landing before working on the lip and packing everything in.  The ditch witch doesn't like the long trips, once it got hot I would stop after a few loads and help John.  It's a big berm to spread dirt on and pack in, I remember today when we were getting started looking at it thinking this is gonna take a little bit.

A bull got loose and the owner had to chase him down on a 4 wheeler.  One of the jumps and landings took some damage, it didn't take long to fix.  I think the bull was trying to get up the jump on the backside.  We also had more mole damage on the first small table.


John getting started.



Dang.



Ahh I see!


Dig it!



No comments:

Post a Comment