Monday, December 10, 2012

Falling Creek 12/7-12/9

Great weekend at Falling Creek.  I got the step down in (sorry no finished photos) and it got really good reviews, I was having a ton of fun on it and it should give really good speed to hit the last jump.  With that being said I didn't get the last jump in but I did give it a solid effort. The ditch witch decided it wasn't gonna happen. I rolled the track to the inside and couldn't walk it back on, some of the guys were pointing to a new looking split they said they think gave it the extra distance to stretch off. We had about 20 people out and they were all shredding. There were people from Danville, Martinsville, Pulaski, Roanoke, and Lynchburg that I know of. Really cool to see.

12/7/12

12/8/12  Love dirt.


12/9/12

Without these dudes it would be a lot different.   Thanks to John, Randy and Jess for holding me down.


Good to see, shredding together everything from 20" to DH rigs.  Good Fun.  Sunday was cool to see.



Photos below by Tyler Wasson










Photos below by Justin Rogers



























No comments:

Post a Comment