Friday, December 7, 2012

Falling Creek 12/1-12/6

Been slacking on the blog, but it's for good reason. I've been working and working. This post will just be a conglomerate of stuff that has happened since I last posted. The Ditch Witch goes in the shop on Monday so I've been giving it a push as much as possible to get things to a good pausing point. I should be able to get to the bottom by Sunday evening. I'm really looking forward to it. I was able to give people a reason to go passed the Happy Ending, now I need to give people a reason to go passed the step up. I'm not gonna write too much, we've had some cool days out there lately, everything from getting stuff done to awesome jam sessions. Watching people progress is always really rewarding, especially when you've given them something to progress on.

Got the roller before the step up in, it got good reviews.

Got the roller in after the step up.

Working on the step down/drop thing now.





pic from 12/2/12








































No comments:

Post a Comment