Sunday, September 23, 2012

9/23/12 Falling Creek

I took a Sunday to get off the couch, get out in this perfect weather and enjoy the day outside!  I headed back out to Falling Creek Park to work on finishing the landing on the jump we've been working on this passed week.  It still needs more dirt on the landing, I got a handful of loads on it today and it made it better but it's still not there yet.  The ditch witch is overheating due to the long trip to get dirt.  Wes, Seth and some of his family made it out to help and hangout.  We worked some on the landing and road.  We road while the ditch witch was cooling down, it worked out pretty good since I needed to ride.  I was having a blast, the corners have dried out again and are loose.  The big left is beginning to develope braking bumps, good fun.  I'm looking forward to moisture, it will really help dial this spot in once it rains a few times and we can get good wet dirt on the loose spots.  I didn't take any photos today but there were some taken.   I'll see if I can get my hands on them.

Edit:  I did get my hands on them.  Thanks to Seth and Feliza for taking photos.







No comments:

Post a Comment