Sunday, September 16, 2012

9/14/12 Fall D-Cup

We kicked off the Fall D-cup this passed Friday. There was only 6 of us but we all had a blast, even Randy who was battling with single ply tires and tubes. We road Clownhead aka Hemlock Tunnel and it still has the old Cove feel. Colin killed it as usual, everyone else was putting down good times too. Lots of fun, I was running on no sleep but knew I had to make it up there, it's just too much fun. Gabe was also running on little sleep having just returned from Colorado and hauling ass up the fireroad to get there on time. I volunteered to help Josh out with the timing, I probably wasn't the best option for running the timing. I ended up running the gopro also, it's not impressive footage, I was having a horrible riding day, but was really just there to hang out. I succeeded at hanging out and really enjoyed the ride. For those of you who missed out, well, you missed out! Good times.  I even had a good time holding down that last place spot!

 
Thanks to everyone who came for the opening race of the fall! It was a blast!


Stage 1: Hemlock
Colin 4:12
Matt 4:38
Josh 4:50
Gabe 5:05
Randy 5:08
Sean 5:10

Stage 2: Comet
Colin 1:41
Matt 1:43
Josh 1:50
Gabe 1:51
Sean 1:55
Randy 1:56

Overall:
Colin 5:53
Matt 6:21
Josh 6:40
Gabe 6:56
Randy 7:04
Sean 7:05

No comments:

Post a Comment