Monday, January 28, 2013

Month off.

 I took the month of January off after the Bedford project; that month is soon gone. I was spending more time with a good friend trying to help her through some tough times. It didn't take long for me to remind myself of why I've been single so long. I suck at relationships. At least I know it and am able to admit it. I hope I helped more then I hurt. Another relationship I've been missing is the one with two wheels drifting. I know it's been freezing cold and bad timing but it doesn't make me think about it any less. Good stuff, the one thing I like about taking a break is it allows me to come back that much more into it.

  I am awaiting the arrival of another shock; the one that came with the recent frame I picked up had something wrong with it. As soon as it gets here I plan to get the wheels on the dirt. I have a new cam to play with so I hope that it will bring more quality to the blog.

  I would assume the jumps at Bedford are pretty soft right now, so I should be able to get in some quality trail time. I am really looking forward to it. See you on the trails!

No comments:

Post a Comment